Big foot

Big foot
Still growing into those kickin' life in the ass boots!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Tis Halloween! Witchy, warlock kind of holiday when all our "dark sides" can come out of hiding and dance. ;-)
The crazies will be out in number on this Saturday night, as for me ... I shall have the company of my dear friend Miss Deb to keep me a step from harms way.
Takin' a breather from income searching til Monday. Yesterday was a day of cleaning (clears my head, perhaps it's the cleaning chemicals!) Made a few contacts thru the week and have a few meetings next week both will bring me some steady $$. Then I have other leads to pursue next week that hopefully will lead to more jobs. Check for jobs daily on a freelancer's website that has brought me a sprinkling of writing and voice-over work the last couple of months. Ah, the life of a freelancer! :-)
HEY! I see LOTS of sunshine coming over the mountain. Take that you Halloween goblins! Supposed to be warming up into the 70's...YAY! Too early for this "high of 40 degrees" BS! This is Arizona for heaven's sake!

I'm going to wallow in the wonders of the weekend, whatever it may bring.

Say what you mean. Mean what you say. Keep the faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment