Big foot

Big foot
Still growing into those kickin' life in the ass boots!

Monday, March 18, 2013

Back To Business




Hot Dang here we are again.  

A Hawaiian vacation done and back to the motorhome lifestyle! 

The sinus infection I had been fighting for a month had subsided for the island adventure but it’s come back with a vengeance since returning to the mainland.  Been overdosing on Emergen C, Alka Seltzer Plus and learning how to use a sinus rinse (a bit gross but effective).  I have a tenacious dislike of forking up hard earned $$$ to go to a Dr. and get a prescription for antibiotics so I am contributing to my own misery & letting my ol’ bod fight the good fight and I must say today I’m feeling much better!  

Not much new to report other than attending to some RV maintenance & waiting for spring & going through life as usual.  Ya know, face in the computer screen getting some “paying” work done and trying to fit in stuff like dusting, walks with the dog and such.  ;-)  

Woke up this morning knowing I “should” turn on the computer, get my rear in gear and slam out some work to make up for playing on Oahu for a week but REALLY didn’t want to and I mean REALLY didn’t want to.  This is totally out of character for me cuz I’m obsessive about “work before play” (a Midwest work ethic curse….or blessing ….. depending on the circumstances)   and DANG, the work website is down!  Hmmmm…never underestimate the power of your thoughts!  ;-)

I guess today is a day to top off the fuel tank so that means “folding in” the home and getting everything travel ready, which we really do have down to a fine-tuned art but it still involves brain power we’re not used to taping into. 
So….to heck with making $$$ today.   (may feel differently after the fuel tank is full ;-)  

OK, who am I kidding?  I’ll be burning the midnight oil to make up for the work time I flung aside earlier cuz that’s just how I am…damn!

Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment