Big foot

Big foot
Still growing into those kickin' life in the ass boots!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

I have decided that when I grow up I want to be an M&M.

Ya know the chocolate dudes with the colorful candy coating wardrobe?  Not the Green Chick M&M, but one "of the guys".  For some reason (in my frizzle-frazzled mind) a GIRL just doesn't fit into the M&M scheme of things. 

Think about it .....
No worries about your "figure"!  Round is cool (or tall and portly when you're "with peanut") while you're livin' by the M&M rules!

You get a sweet TV commercial contract and the ads are some of the BEST on the air.

Vegas Baby!!  M&M World is among one of the most shopped places on the Strip!  Jackpot!!!

Can you say NASCAR!? Hello!  Got your very own race car complete with hot shot driver.  VROOM-Zoomy-ZOOM!

OK...I can't go on.  Gettin' a sugar rush goin' in my head, ears are buzzin', vision's blurrin'....

Perhaps we can make M&M's America's legal tender .... then when our money isn't worth anything at least we can drown our sorrows in an M&M feeding frenzy...............................

No comments:

Post a Comment