Big foot

Big foot
Still growing into those kickin' life in the ass boots!

Friday, October 3, 2014

Out There Somewhere



I’ve been waiting for inspiration to hit so I could do justice to a blog reflecting our summer travels.  
 

Ya know something brilliant and inspirational.  But NO!  It ain’t happening!


Writer’s block has prevailed.  


I mentioned in a previous blog that there aren’t words for what I’d seen and felt along the way and I think that is part of it.  


But I also think a major contributor was the fact that some things are just meant to be ‘done’ and not just read about.


This summer was one of those things. 


So as I sit here, back in ‘home base’ Arizona, part of me struggles with the fact that I can’t find words to match the emotions and part of me knows to just let it be.  


After all it’s such a personal journey.  


Perhaps someday the words I’m seeking will come flooding through but for now they are still ‘out there somewhere’ … as it should be.  


So I offer you a blog short on words but long on images that undoubtedly say it better than words anyway.


AND……. We have 7 months to go before we begin our volunteer commitment in Garrison, Montana May 1st, 2015.


So if I’m speechless now …. Imagine the silences to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment