Big foot

Big foot
Still growing into those kickin' life in the ass boots!

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Celebrate!

I am 63 years-old today.

My Spirit is about 35 years-old.

Not sure what to do about that gap in reality, so I’ll just roll with it.

I shall celebrate today!

For truth be told, I am a miracle!

A survivor of so much more than anyone knows.

More than anyone needs to know.

For truth be told, the most wicked, yet most meaningful of battles, are never meant to be shared…even on Facebook. ;-)  

For the strength of the lesson learned is often lost in the telling.

And I suspect, the most difficult, but the most rewarding lessons (if I choose to make them such) are yet to come.

So even though the sagging thighs, upper arms, neckline, eye lids, jowls and the ever-increasing road map of lines on my face, remind me of my 63 years, I shall not let them define Me.

So, I shall just get on with it! This screwy thing we call “life” that spins out of control taking you from 35 to 63 before you’ve even had time to catch your breath.

Dance until the music stops…

Then take a break, breathe deep, stand tall..

and when the band starts up again, show ‘em what you’ve got!!!!

Happy Birth Day to us all, for everyday is a rebirth. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment